Monday, June 23, 2014

June 7th was the culmination of a partnership of myself and Pen One on a journey that was about 9 months in the making. We created a show pulling from our influences and telling the story of who we are by what we do. Personally I created all of these images over the course of 2 months. I am very proud of this show and happy to share these images.

This was the first image I created for the show and this one got it all rolling...
Batman 14"x24" Acrylic on Panel
Quack Quack Quack 24"x24" Acrylic On Panel

Wave of Mutilation 24"x36" Acrylic On Panel

Blackula 24"x24" Acrylic on Panel

I may be Old School, But I'm not no Old Fool
24"x41" Gel Transfer and Acrylic on Panel

Captain 24"x24" Acrylic on Panel

Flavor 24"x36" Acrylic on Panel

Skull 48"x48" Acrylic on Panel

Rotchester 9"x24" Acrylic on Panel

Pen One 12"x12" Acrylic on Panel
This was a return to color for me...been a while

History teaches us that man learns nothing from history
Acrylic on Panels 12"x18" each

Details...
The image I have of the button is a bit blurry, I post when I have a better shot.
Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A blurry red button is better than no red button.... this is an AMAZING display of the progressiveness (or lack of) of mankind. And you're right, we don't learn from history. If we did, we wouldn't keep repeating it.